3 Countries 16 Days
Thailand, Laos and Vietnam
redspokes 3 countries in 16 days South Asia adventure is a journey from undiscovered Northern Thailand to rural Laos and on into the mountains of North West Vietnam. Our tour offers challenging cycling through areas where you will encounter minority communities and dramatic landscapes.
16 days from
View Dates & Prices
Day to Day Details
Key details of our Cycling holiday in Laos:
- Nan Province: minority cultures, ancient wats.
- Sunset and sunrise at Phu Lang Ka, Phayo province.
- Laos: Historic Luang Prabang; Mekong River trip.
- Diên Biên Phu: location of 1954 Viet Minh conquest.
- Tam Tron: the highest mountain pass in Vietnam.
- Hanoi: Old Quarter and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
This map is for illustration purposes only and may not show the exact route taken on this Laos tour.